VIDEO OF THE WEEK
We Don't Leave Our Dead Behind
Members of the United Houma Nation and the Pointe-Au-Chien Indian Tribe recount how the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill destroyed their fishing and shrimping season in 2010 and the huge socio-economic impacts it left on their community.
NOTES FROM THE FIELD
Happy New Year!
Wishing everyone a joyful 2017.
Get the Free DVD
Dispatches From The Gulf: Science, Community, and Recovery in the Aftermath of the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill is the 14th episode in the Journey To Planet Earth TV series. DVDs are available free of charge to educators, librarians, homeschoolers, and community activists. Click here to fill out a request.
Access the Archive
Click here to access the Dispatches From The Gulf newsletter archive.
Dispatches is made possible by a generous grant from the Gulf of Mexico Research Initiative (GoMRI).
Additional funding provided by the Wallace Genetic Foundation and the Farvue Foundation.
Engage with Us on Social Media
• Twitter: twitter.com/gulfdispatches
• Facebook: facebook.com/gulfdispatches
• Pinterest: pinterest.com/dispatchesgulf
• Instagram: instagram.com/dispatches_from_the_gulf
• Google+: plus.google.com/+Dispatchesfromthegulfofmexico
• YouTube: youtube.com/Dispatchesfromthegulfofmexico
Screenscope Films | 4330 Yuma St, NW | Washington, DC 20016 | 202-364-0055 [tel] | 202-364-0055 [fax]